Saturday, November 26, 2016

Resealable 1x10 Crystal Clear Cello Bags are Back...

Hello Everyone,

I have been asked to please bring back the 1x10 resealable cello bags especially for the holidays. I had many customers that loved the various quantities that were available.



Scrappy Beads Corner Etsy Shop

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need a special custom order. *Ü*

It amazes me at just how fast the holidays are passing us by. It is my hope you are all surrounded so much love and joy this holiday season.

Have a beautiful day.

Lots of BIG Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*