Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Cupcake Advent Calendars

Hi Everyone!

I'm making my yearly cupcake tin advent calendars. I love making these and placing fun little goodies inside each compartment. I make many different styles and patterns for the holidays. They can be turned either way and topped off with a pretty bow. I place ours on our table with an easel. This is also a fun way to teach counting to children as they get to find their treats.


Have a fabulous week!

Lots of BIG hugs,


1 comment:

  1. What a super cute and clever idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*