Sunday, October 18, 2015

"You've Been Booed..."

I love the neighborhood creativity everyone puts forth with the "You've Been Booed" festivities that takes place each year... especially when we arrive in a new neighborhood! The excitement of the door opening as we stand hidden away watching their faces light up with anticipation of what is in their special package. Yes, perhaps I do go beyond simple candy, but I love bringing others joy... it makes me happy!!

These are what I made this year for "You've Been Booed"... What do you think?


I wrapped them in orange metallic clear wrapping paper with fun Halloween ribbon... accompanied by the "You've Been Booed" theme this year. *Ü*

I hope you're all having a wonderful Fall thus far. Mother Nature is a little slow on getting Fall to kick in here I'll tell ya'!! Hot, muggy, and raining is our forecast for the next couple of days!!

Have a beautiful day!!

Lots of BIG hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by Marilyn. These are lots of fun to make!

    Have a beautiful weekend,

    Lots of BIG hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*