Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Summer Gone... Holidays Quickly Approaching...

Hello Everyone!!


I cannot even begin to convey how hard it has been NOT to have a computer ALL SUMMER LONG!!! One would think that it would be refreshing and less stressful not to have such a "cumbersome" piece of technology. Well, I am here to tell you that although it was a nice "change" of my daily routine, it was also VERY difficult to keep myself "out there" in the online world. My sales declined, my interaction with my customers became less frequent and most importantly, I was not in the "loop" of the "happenings" of those near and dear to me... via Facebook.. HOWEVER, I'm so very happy to say that, that is finally all behind me... I HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN... YAY...!!!

I have lots to catch myself up on I am most certain, but in the meantime let me just say, that I have missed you and I look forward to getting back into the groove of things!!!

Wishing you all a beautiful week,

Lots of BIG Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. So glad your back. I went without a computer for awhile. It's really no fun. Looking forward to your future post.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you so much Cindy!! Your comment made my day... or night actually!!

    I say everything happens for a reason and so I just made the best of it! However, I'm SO happy to be back!!

    Have a beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*