Friday, August 31, 2012

Witches Broom Candy Treat Bag

Hi Friends!!

I wanted to share with you my "Witches Broom" candy treat bags I am making... *Ü*. Yes, I know it's a little early... but there are festivities that take place way before Halloween. Not to mention I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ to decorate (not scary, but fun nonetheless) and give out treats to family and friends... *Ü*.


I made these simple for the kids. I bought brown paper bags and tied it around my candy bag. I then took my scissors and cut strips at the base and at the tip of the bag. I inked the bag and crinkled it a bit too. Finally, I added a piece of ribbon at the top of the broom... *Ü*. I ♥ how it turned out... *Ü*. You can use any combination of candies... the sky's the limit on that!!

I used a wonderful Acrylic Spray called PYM II to seal in the chalking and inking on my witch's broom. If you have not used this product before I would encourage you to, as it is the best I have found!! It leaves a shimmer effect that I ♥!!

  
I hope you enjoyed my lil' "Witches Broom" candy treat bag. You can get the 1x10 Cellophane bags in my Etsy Shop... *Ü*. The longer bags are wonderful as they cover up less goodies so you can see the yummy candies... *Ü*.

I hope you all have a very wonderful week... enjoy creating memories... *Ü*!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

  

4 comments:

  1. It is pleasure that you made "Witches broom" candy treat bags. It is so nice, And I wish best of luck to make more products and get success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Basket Boxes!

    Oh my... I missed your comment... I am sorry for the late reply... :)

    Thank you for your very sweet comment and for visiting with me... :)

    Have a beautiful day!!

    **Lots of BIG Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute!!! The most clever treat I have ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... thank you so much June... *Ü*.

    These are so much fun to make!!

    Thank you for stopping by... *Ü*!

    Have a beautiful day!!

    **Lots of BIG Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*