Monday, August 13, 2012

Fun Lil' Post It Note Holders

Happy Monday Everyone!!

I wanted to share some "Post it Note" holders I have been making. These sell wonderfully and really are such a cute touch to place on your desktop and a neat accessory in your purse or backpack... *Ü*. These are wonderful to give as gifts... to family and friends, nurses, teachers, co-workers, bosses, neighbors, hair dressers, the list is quite endless... *Ü*.




I ♥♥♥♥ to add toppers to my post it note packaging too... *Ü*. This is really a great way to give gifts!!





School is just about ready to start here in our household. We ♥♥♥♥ the fact that we are a homeschool family and have the ability to "ease" into the school year starting... *Ü*.

Have a beautifully blessed week my friends...!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Monika... *Ü*.

    Enjoy your beautifully blessed week...!

    **Lots of BIG Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*