Sunday, July 1, 2012

Handmade Post It Note Holders

Hi Friends!!

I have been SUPER busy with making 126... YES... you read that right... 126 "Post It Note Holders"... *Ü*! Below are just a few samples of the different combinations I can create using two different pattern cardstock papers... *Ü*! Just add a lil' bling... a sticker or two... anything will do... *Ü*!








These are great just as they are too... a great pattern cardstock paper cover with a mini gel pen and a colorful post it note pad... *Ü*!!





I pray you're all having a beautifully blessed summer... filled with lots of fun and memories along the way...

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*