Thursday, June 14, 2012

Handmade Post it Note Holders

Happy Thursday...

I wanted to share with you fun lil' "Post it Note Holders" I made for my daughters friends yesterday... {Please note that I took these photos at around 8:00 last night... so the quality is not at its best...} these are so stinkin' cute in person. I love the fact that each of the girls have such wonderful personalities... that made making these all the more fun for me... *Ü*.

This morning my daughter said everyone LOVED and then she said she means ♥♥ LOVED ♥♥ their Post it Note Holders... Awwwwwww... how sweet is that for me to hear... *Ü*!!






The Post it Notes {I ♥ the blue, purple, pink, orange, and green colors the best} and Mini Gel Pens are so much fun to add to these... they really make them come alive... *Ü*!! You can really dress these lil' Post it Note Holders up or keep them simple like the ones I am sharing with you today... *Ü*.

I will be selling a variety of these in my Etsy Shop in the next week or so... as I have been asked to do just that... my customers are always so special to me... *Ü*.

Have a fabulous day everyone...!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love all those fun papers you used. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!!

    Thank you so much for visiting with me and for your very sweet comments... *Ü*!!

    These are SO much fun to make and they are GREAT for gift giving... *Ü*.

    Have a beautiful day!!

    **Lots of BIG Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*