Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mini Floral Easy Earring Card Party Favors

Hi Everyone!!

Just a quick and simple Mini Floral Easy Earring Card post for you today... *Ü*. I am making 14 of these adorable mini earring cards for a special custom request. The sweet lil' earrings that will be placed on the card are so adorable... *Ü*. I made a double score line to allow the cards room for the earrings... perfect for a little party favor gift.


Over the next few weeks I am going to be sharing many Easy Earring Cards I have made and will be making. I absolutely ♥♥♥♥ these Easy Earring Card Punches... *Ü*!!

The Easy Earring Cards punches are so simple and convenient to use. They allow you to have perfect punched holes EVERY time... no more fiddling with trying to get your holes to line up just right. The hard work is done for you... Thank you Dee for such a great product... your amazing!!!!!


Have a fabulous week!!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*