Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fruit of the Spirit Candy Treat Bags and Toppers

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

I hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend... *Ü*.

I have been working on some "Fruit of the Spirit" Galatians 5:22-23 candy treat bags... *Ü* These are perfect for your Sunday School class.

Fruit of the Spirit Candy Treat Bags and Toppers


Pop some yummy Runts candies in these awesome 1x10 cellophane bags, top off with a tag and ribbon, and off you go putting smiles on your recipients faces... *Ü*!!

I will be making some fun 4th of July treat bags soon... stay tuned for those... *Ü*.

You can find these 1x10 Cellophane Bags in my Etsy Shop... *Ü*.

Have a fun creative week my friends...

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

2 comments:

  1. Hi Benjamin,

    There are many wonderful tags and toppers that are perfect for "The Fruit of the Spirit" theme you can find ideas from Pinterest.

    Have a wonderful night,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*