Friday, April 20, 2012

Stop... Look... and Go... Graduation Treat Bags

Hello, Friends!!

It's a warm day and a perfect time to finish putting together some Graduation Treat Bags. Our homeschool families are having a wonderful party for our Grads. One fun thing that will be at the party is a "Candy" table... Yummy... *Ü*. I can't wait to see the creativity each family will bring to the table, so to speak... hee-hee *Ü*.

One fun idea I came up with is a "Traffic Light" treat bag. Now, there is a little story behind the treat bag that I think the grads will love.

When they were all little, many, if not all, ♥♥♥♥ed Dr. Seuss and read his wonderful books. I am certain they all remember their most favorite one. Mine just happens to be "Oh, The Places You'll Go...", which got me to thinkin'...

How about a Stop Light {Traffic Light} and a lil' saying to go along with it.


With that said, I bought some candies and began my creative journey *Ü*.

Now, if you haven't read or have forgotten the story "Oh, The Places You'll Go..." by Dr. Seuss, you will need to treat yourself to it. Those with children graduating... it will bring tears to your eyes. Tears of joy and prayers for a journey in life that will take them places... one full of blessings and wonder... *Ü*.

Wishing you all a beautifully blessed weekend.

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*