Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sneak Peek "It's a Bug's Life" 3D Paper Piecings

Here's a sneak peek of my 3D paper piecings that are part of a layout I'm working on called "It's a Bug's Life". Years ago I started doing most of my paper piecings in 3D as they add such definition to any project I'm doing.


I hope to get the layout completed tomorrow. It's very time consuming when you tend to make all of your paper piecings 3D, but to me it's so worth the time and effort put into my designs... *Ü*.

Have a fabulous weekend ahead!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*