Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a Bug's Life... 12 x 12 Layout

Hi My Fabulous Friends!!

Just a quick note... Is anyone still having trouble leaving comments on Blogger...? I'm still not able to comment... not sure why this is happening... guess it's time to look into it. I'll let you know what I find. Thank you so much for your sweet comments... I really hope I can start responding soon.

I made a custom layout it's called "It's a Bug's Life...". This layout is for an adorable little boy's photos and it's kept pretty simple. There are no ribbons or charms. I have to agree with my customers when they say they have difficulty finding men/boy layouts or paper piecings. Scrapbooking seems to gear towards to girly girls as they put it. We'll just have to fix that won't we... *Ü*!!



Now this 12 x 12 layout was created using Bugs & Friends patterns. Each paper piecing is 3D, chalked, and inked... *Ü*. I did not have to include the title with this order as it's already provided. There are 5 photo mats using various sizes.

I will be taking a break for custom orders... as I just don't have time to do them with how busy our summer is going to be. I will be doing simple projects and paper piecings when time permits. I will be doing jewelry and such too. Layouts are more time consuming and need more detail to complete.

I hope everyone is having a scrap-a-licious weekend!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

3 comments:

  1. Yes I am still having trouble leaving comments. Right now it seems to be working but I haven't been able to leave comments for a few weeks now. Very frustrating... Love your LO by the way. Love the colors and the bugs.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout....the bright colours and the adorable bugs. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments... *Ü*!!
    **Lots of BIG Grateful Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*