Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We're All Moved In... *Ü*

Oh my... from a quick glance at just a few blogs I have missed lots of excitement since moving!!

We're all moved in and surrounded by oodles and oodles of boxes... it's like a maze that I'm slowly conquering... *Ü*. With this move I was reminded of how I felt when I had my children "exhausted", but SO happy!!

Today I dropped a rather heavy surround sound box on my right foot (actually my second toe). Needless to say, I'm in lots of pain!! Now I had to laugh when it happened because I'm so tired I thought "Really... seriously...". However, now that that my toe cannot be touched or bent I'm not finding it so funny anymore!!! You know how it feels when you hit your toe on an end table or anything... that's just a lil' taste of what my poor toe is feeling like right about now.

I can't wait to begin creating and sharing so many new and exciting things with you all. My scrapbooking room will be completed at the end of the week "keeping fingers crossed"... *Ü*.

I have missed you all SO much!!!

I hope you all have a beautiful week!!

**Lots of BIG Sleepy Hugs**

5 comments:

  1. OMG Deborah I feel your pain with the whole being tired "Really... seriously..." thing...I felt the same way after move and I tripped over a box! But after all the bruises, cuts and bumps I was uberly content to be done :)
    **big hope you don't trip over a box cause it hurts HUGS**
    ~kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, Sweetie! I hope your toe heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your toe!!!!! I'm finally getting around to following all of my new followers (just did an update as to why I've been MIA)! Thanks for following me and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog!
    ~Carol
    http://cricutingcarol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, your poor toelio! Is it feeling better? Boy that stinks. I hope it isn't broken. I'm glad to read you are all moved in and I bet you are itching to get into that craftroom! Now with a new place you must have ideas popping huh? I look forward to your first project in your new room!

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*