Monday, April 25, 2011

Hooray We're Finally Moving... *Ü*

I pray everyone had a very blessed Easter Sunday... †

This year our ♥ 18th. Wedding Anniversary ♥ was on Easter... so we had two very special reasons to celebrate... *Ü*.

We will begin moving this week... there's lots of last minute things to be done. I will miss you all while I'm busy getting my family organized into our new home.

However, when I'm back... there will be lost of exciting things taking place. Such as give-aways, new videos, lots of inspiration, and so much more... *Ü*!!

I look forward to seeing all the wonderful creativity when I return.

Have a fabulous week!!

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

8 comments:

  1. Hey, try to relax...moving is sooooo stressful. Don't sweat the small stuff....just keep saying it and it might work:):):):)
    i'll be thinking of you. '
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deborah!

    When you do get all settled in I have an award waiting for you at my blog, http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com.

    Take care,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your move goes smoothly! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Thank you all so much... *Ü*. Having you take the time to send me sweet messages makes this move all the more worth it... *Ü*. My poor honey... his body is exhausted and it's only Monday... :(
    Have a fabulous week my wonderful friends...
    **Lots of BIG Grateful Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes!! Thank you for your comment on my blog, I am now your new follower!! love your blog!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a NEW follower
    Tuesday was my birthday
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*