Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here's a Mystery Challenge...

Can anyone guess what these are...? I can't even give you the slightest hint... but I want to so badly... *Ü*!!


I'm beyond excited to share this amazing "thing"... or "things" with you all. However, I won't be able to do a video until our move. That will not stop me from making some great "things" with these "things" to share with you until then.

Today in between homeschool and packing (yes still packing left to do... I know it will be done one day...) I will demonstrate the best I can what I have discovered. I will then post the photos tomorrow of this amazing product and what it can do. It's something so fabulous and so clever I wish I had known of these long ago.

Oh my... okay... I need to pull my excited self together and calm down... there's much to be done today!!

Please leave me a comment letting me know what these "things" are... *Ü*.

Have a beautiful day my fabulous friends...

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

9 comments:

  1. Ok, can anyone guess that....NOT...my only thought is earring/necklace holder...or maybe a ribbon maker of some kind....really no idea...can't wait to find the answer...
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it is a holder for dangly earrings and a necklace too...or are you being sneaky and repurposing this somehow?? LOL

    You have me REALLY intrigued!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think a display board for earrings too... or is it a trick?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even GUESS anything besides what the others did above me! OY

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a Doo hickey? Lol, no? :)

    Susan
    http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! Deborah, I love your blog. I've been looking around at a few of your creations. I can't wait to look at more.

    Thank you so much for coming by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now one of yours too. I'm so happy to be here. Btw. I'm going with Susan's answer, "It's a Doo hickey". Lol.

    Lisa D
    www.lmdstampin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green thing is for you to put your jewelry creations. The white thing behind it is one of those awesome cabinets that I want so bad to do my crafts in.
    Sherry
    upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com
    needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Wednesday My Fabulous Friends...
    Thank you for all the great comments and guesses... they made me smile A LOT... *Ü*!
    I will be sharing with you this wonderful "thing" later today when we are finished with homeschool... *Ü*.
    Until then... Have a beautiful day!!
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deobrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deborah!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
    I'm now a follower of yours!
    I love these mystery thing type posts ... can't wait to see what this thing is. I too thought it was a jewelry backer thingy or a backer for scrapbooking paperclip doomahickies.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*