I'm blessed to have received some Blog Awards from some very special friends... Thank you so much Laurie "Lu", Judy, and Kelly... *Ü*.
Laura *Lu"... from http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/ sent me the BFB "Best Friends Blogger Award"... *Ü*. Please visit Lu's Blog to see her fabulous creativity!!
The rules for the BFB "Best Friend Blogger Award" are to post about the award with a link back to the sender, and pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly. I'm so grateful for each and every comment I receive... thank you so much... *Ü*.
I would like to honor the BFB Award to...
Celeste... http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/ and
Judy... http://scrapbookgoddess67.blogspot.com/ and Kelly... http://kellysmemorycraft.blogspot.com/sent me the Stylish & Versatile Blogger Awards... *Ü*. Please visit both Judy and Kelly's Blogs for lots of wonderful inspiration!!
The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are to share 8 things about yourself and honor 8 bloggers with the award. The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are to tell 7 things about yourself... and honor 15 bloggers with the award... *Ü*. I thoughts I would just combine both award rules... to keep this post a lil' less lengthy... *Ü*.
8 Things About... Me
1. I ♥ LOVE ♥ the LORD
2. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world... Thank You Jesus!
3. I have 3 beautifully made children a woman could ever ask for... Thank You Jesus!
4. I hope to have my own scrapbooking store one day... *Ü*
5. When my husband retires we are going to travel the world in our luxury motorhome... oh yes I LOVE to dream BIG... *Ü*.
6. People say I was born to be a computer programmer... I love a good challenge!!
7. I truly believe that "laughter" is the best medicine... *Ü*.
8. I adore meeting new bloggers... they brighten my day and make me smile... *Ü*.
Now for the 15 fabulous bloggers... Please note these are in no particular order... I ♥ all of your Blogs... *Ü*!!
Whew.... this took quite a while to gather up... *Ü*. Please visit the Blogs above and say "Hello".
Have a wonderful night,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**