Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vegas Here We Come... Paper Piecings

Okay, now I was put to the challenge of creating some paper piecings that would go with a "Vegas Here We Come" wedding layout. This request had me thinking... thinking... and thinking... *Ü*! I ♥♥♥♥ a good challenge...!! I was asked to keep the colors red and pink in my designs and it didn't matter what I decided to create for the piecings. This is what I came up with... and they absolutely ♥♥♥♥ it to pieces (no pun intended... hee-hee). I have had three more requests along this theme since sharing it with family and friends to get their thoughts on how it turned out. Both the cars have an Action Wobble on the back of them so they will be movin' about on their Vegas trip... *Ü*!!




Now these were just the paper piecings that were requested as they already had the layout in mind. I will be sharing my other requests of these paper piecings in complete layouts very soon. I need to get all the details before I can get started... *Ü*.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for saying "Hello"... I ♥ having my friends here with me. You're all what keeps me inspired and gets my creative mind to thinkin'.

Have a wonderful day,

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cassandra... *Ü*!! Have a fabulous night!! **Lots of BIG Hugs** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation with these patterns. You're right, it's definitely an original, and I'd be a little upset too, if I was you, that someone would copy your idea. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... you know Debbie it's really not so bad. I need to look at it as a compliment that others want to take my idea and create their own goodies. What the heck... it's a big world... we can share.. right... *Ü*!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments. Have a fabulous night, **Lots of BIG Hugs** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. I am a new follower, so glad I found you through Momo.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*