Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shhh... Don't Tell Daddy... I ♥ Scrapbooking With Mommy

Hello To My Blog Friends...

I'm hoping you can help me out... I'm in a lil' pickle right now. This layout is a custom order that was requested to have the theme changed a lil' today. It's a boy layout that was originally going to be about ... planes... trains... and automobiles. I'm was in the process of finishing up the bears. Anyway, my customer had requested I come up with a title about her lil' guy loving scrapbooking and showing the bears doing as such. So... the title I decided on was "Shhh... Don't Tell Daddy... I ♥ Scrapbooking With Mommy..." The reason for that title was because the theme layout is all about being a boy and yet he wants to be close to his mommy and do scrapbooking too... how cute is that... *Ü*! My question for you is this... Do you think I could still keep the layout as it is and simply add a mommy and boy bear scrapbooking (as you can see I already have the mini pages ready to be working on)...? Oh, I hope I'm making sense... because honestly I'm confusing myself... hee-hee!!!




I hope I will get some comments sharing your thoughts... as I really could use your help *Ü*. I think it would still be cute as is with the mommy and boy bears doing their scrapbooking together. I will share my finished results tomorrow... *Ü*.

Thank you for taking the time to read this... I really appreciate your visits and comments... *Ü*.

Have a fabulous week!!

**Lots of Hugs**

10 comments:

  1. My honest opion... I think is is fabulous... I think it is perfect.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think you could pull off the bears ,I think it would make it even cuter ....although its pretty cute right now hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Thank you so much Celeste and Boni. I was praying the vote would be to keep it as is and simply add the bears scrapbooking... *Ü*. Thank you both for your sweet comments too... they mean so much!!!
    Have a fabulous week!!
    **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bears are a good idea. Maybe you can make a tiny paperpiecing of a train or plane for the little bear to be putting on a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect idea... thank you so much angeland *Ü*. I'm so tired I just didn't have it in me to think of something. That's why I came to my friendly bloggers and followers... I just knew I would get some awesome feedback!!
    **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also leave it as it is! Lovely maybe you could add the scrappinmamma & son with saying on a pull out tag.
    Debfoti www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Fot for saying it's good just as it is... *Ü*. I'm so happy I only need to add a couple "scrapbook" things to make this theme work. I really appreciate you visiting with me and sharing your thoughts.
    **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe add some glue and scissors to the little bear if tht would work, but i love your layout its is so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... thank you tz... your so sweet *Ü*. I'm so thrilled that everyone still thinks it will be okay for a scrapbooking theme. I will be finishing up the bears after we are done with homeschool today. Thank you for stopping by and letting me know your thoughts *Ü*.
    **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is awesome... I love the bold colours. I would add the Mommy bear and baby bear as a reminder that you both worked on the layout. Special quality time together, mother and son. love. Be blessed. Marina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*