Monday, March 7, 2011

Finished... Don't Tell Daddy...

Well... let me just say that I ♥♥♥♥ when I make my customers happy... it makes me happy *Ü*!! The layout was perfect as it was (a lil' birdie... or a few lil' birdies told me... hee-hee). Now I was also told that this lil' guy loves to copy everything his mommy does... so I just figured I would do just that. I wanted to keep it simple as there was enough detail to already look at. So... tell me... isn't it the cutest thing that he is doing exactly what his mommy is doing. Oh how precious our children are... *Ü*. I hope you can see the detail on the faces... I just adore using Dina's patterns... they are so fun to work with.




Thank you to all my sweet bloggers that left me wonderful comments yesterday regarding this layout... they meant so much to me... *Ü*.

Okay, now tomorrow I'm going to be making a pop-up floral card... so stay tuned for that.

Until then my special friends...

Have a wonderful evening!

Stay warm... here it's very cold and going to rain any minute now... brrrrr!!

**Lots of Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*