Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank You Lisa... This Means so Much...

I'm so honored and blessed to have received another Blog Award this morning from Lisa at Lisa's Craft Room.


Thank you from the bottom of my ♥ Lisa... this means so much to me. Being new to the scrapbooking/craft/blogging community this is so special to receive. It touches my ♥ that others want to continue visiting with me and that I may inspire some along the way... *Ü*.

Here are three wonderful blogs I would highly recommend you visit and follow often. These women are very creative and I promise you will be inspired *Ü*.

Carol http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/
Sheila "Tatum" http://designsbytatum.blogspot.com/
Tammy http://positivelymagnificientscrapper.blogspot.com/

Thank you again Lisa for making my day all the more happier and brighter (it's really cloudy and cold... this just added a little sunshine my way...).

Have a wonderful day,

**Lots of Hugs**

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Deborah, Thank you so much for blessing me with an award. I am super excited to place it on my blog. May your day be filled with many creative thoughts.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*