Monday, February 21, 2011

Tear Bear Wedding Dress

I wanted to share with you a wedding dress I did for a custom order... I love the design... *Ü*.


I did some embossing on the dress with my Cuttlebug D' Vine Swirl Embossing Folder. I then did some jewel effects with my Craft Twinkles Glitter Paint Writer in the Crystal color (I love this glitter glue as it keeps its 3D raised effects). I added various sizes of pearls throughout the dress to give it a real embellished look *Ü*. The headband has pearls and will be added to a veil.

I had so much fun making this wedding dress. Tear Bears are really adorable characters that I really love creating outfits and such for. The outfits truly make the scrapbooking pages come alive... *Ü*.

I wish you could see the embossing and sparkle of this wedding dress... I had to use my flash as the day has been VERY dark and cloudy. I hope this gives you a little idea of just how pretty it really is *Ü*.

Have a cuddly warm day...

**Lots of Hugs**

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is absolutely gorgeous. I can picture that as a real dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit my blog, I have an award there for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... thank you Lisa... that's so sweet of you to say *Ü*.

    Thank you so much for my award... I enjoyed "paying it forward" to three other wonderful blogs I enjoy visiting.

    **Lots of BIG Grateful Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a model for the real thing... It looks wonderful... great job... Thanks for the blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sheila for your sweet comments... I had a lot fun making this Tear Bear Wedding Dress :)

    I was happy to select your wonderful blog for an award :).

    **Lots of Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*