Thursday, February 10, 2011

4" Monogram Letters

















I thought I may of had some extra frames to show this Monogram Letter V (stands for Vivian...) I was making by request. I'm actually not finished with the embellishing as I need to buy a few more goodies I want to add. I also will incorporate a cute lil' saying that will be attached. As it is now... it's very pretty... with all the bling and such. When I make these I place them in a perfect frame with embossed backgrounds and border punch effects. I also pop dot the letters to really make them stand out with a great 3D effect *Ü*.

The letters are cut with very thick chipboard and heavy cardstock... that's important as it allows you to add more embellishments. I LOVE Accucut's dies... they are fabulous!!! I used the 4" Carefree Alphabets (I was very blessed to receive these at an incredible discount!!) I also make complete names and saying to put up on walls. It's so much fun to add these with the MANY options from Cricut to decorate walls and anything else your little ♥ desires.

Tomorrow I want to share how I wrap candy bars to look like presents for those special in my life... *Ü*.

I really do hope to have a video camera one day... it would be so much easier to show you step by step how I do my scrapbooking and crafts.

Have a scrappy happy day!!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is this! I would love to see pics of the final project! You are so creative, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mollie... that is so sweet of you to say *Ü*. I had forgotten to share the finished project... I will have to post another monogram soon!
    Thank you for visitng with me...
    **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*