Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Heart

















The photo doesn't show how great the wavy crimping pattern looks on the heart... it really adds a fun design to a simple ♥ shape.

For the Red Scalloped Heart (4 inch) I used my Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge.

I LOVE using my Wavy Paper Crimper. I will add the regular crimper to my collection one day... but for now I have loads of fun using my wavy crimper *Ü*.

I then stitched the heart with my favorite Signo White Gel Pens (you can purchase them in my shops)!! Now please remember to do this step before you adhere the heart to your embellishments and sucker... something I forgot to do... and it made for a challenging stitch to look even (that's what happens when things are homemade with LOVE!!)

Use a simple ribbon and embellishment if you choose... it looks great just plain if you don't have anything on hand.

These are a fun little treat for your children to make for their classmates this Valentine's Day.

Have fun creating with your family today *Ü*.

**Lots of Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*