Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Time in a Day... ♥

Do you ever feel like... "If only I had a few more hours to my day... ?" I understand... but thank goodness I don't...!! God knows exactly what I need and a few more hours added to any given day isn't what He had in mind *Ü*.

I need to be more patient... with...
My wanting to have more followers here...
More "friends" added to my Facebook and Twitter...
My desire to get out there and show everyone what inspires me...
The list is endless and yet somehow not as important as I thought...
Well, perhaps important... yes... crucial... no!!!!

Today's one of those days where I simply need to sit and listen... not lead... not speak... just.... L... I... S... T... E... N...!!

Wow... the wonders that surround you when you take the time to listen are beautiful *Ü*...

Thank You Jesus... for... YOUR... Wisdom...

**Lots of BIG Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*