Monday, January 31, 2011

Cricut Expression 2

It just keeps getting better... Cricut has done it again...!!

Now I have only had my Cricut Expression for a little over a year now and I LOVE it!! Cricut keeps creating such wonderful new gadgets that I would simply adore having... but with 3 children being homeschooled and only one income... well... I think you get the picture. I'm a patient girl... and I look forward to when I can have everything Cricut offers... *winky- winky*... if my honey is reading this ♥.

Watch the video and be amazed... enjoy... *Ü*.











Have a happy scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*