Friday, January 7, 2011

Reminiscing... Scraparatus

Have you ever heard of the Scraparatus Tool...? Over the next upcoming week or so I'm going to be taking you back in time to the many tools and items that were made available (some may still linger around for purchase) that perhaps you may of used and put away only to forget about them.

Have you ever stood back in your scrapbooking room and wondered what was in the many nooks and crannies of the storage boxes and such? Have you been so excited about the new and upcoming items that your old favorite goodies sorta took the back seat, if you will? Kind of reminds me of how Woody and his pals felt in ToyStory... *Ü*.

I'm excited to begin looking in all of my nooks and crannies of my scrapbooking room and pull out all the old favorites. I hope you will enjoy reminiscing along with me too *Ü*.

Now for the Scraparatus Tool I mentioned above...

This little gadget is wonderful for filling in the little spaces you may find on your scrapbooking pages or whatever project you may be working on. This tool was introduced by in 2007 and was a huge hit in it's time! Unfortunately, only a few sets of dies were made for this tool and it quietly faded out of the limelight. What a shame really... because it's a fun little gadget to use *Ü*.

Check out the video below to see how this tool works... enjoy *Ü*.

















Scraparatus Video

BTW... this tool is still available online for purchase at great prices too!! As are the little dies that are to accompany it. I went ahead and purchased some of the dies to have on hand should the other ones get worn down due to continued use... *Ü*.

If you already have the Scraparatus... why not give it a try again *Ü*.

Have a wonderful and bundled up weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave me your sweet comments, as they always brighten my day. *Ü*

P.S. I have set the "Comment Moderation" approval process to active in order to help maintain the spam. Another positive side of this feature is that it notifies you of every new comment received, so that you do not miss the opportunity to leave a message in return. *Ü*